The State Quiz
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The State Quiz is an extensive game that combines geographic learning with a gaming aspect.
The City Quiz, a free extension package, is also available und unlockable.
Functions and contents
- A high number of game modes, like matching flags, maps, capitals etc. with their countries and vice versa as well as guessing population figures and areas; just to name a few examples
- A giant database for every country of the world containing information (areas, population numbers, ...), flags and multiple maps
- An in-game currency (State Quiz coins) with which you can purchase prizes like national anthems or several images showing different sights of all countries of the world
- Multiplayer game modes: Online (Classic Quiz, Paint the flag) and offline
- Free City Quiz extension package with a database containing more than one hundred thousand cities
- City Quiz singleplayer game modes: Guessing distances and population figures, assigning cities to their countries or determinations of the location of a city on a map, and even more!
- City Quiz online multiplayer mode Localize the city: Whoever is closest to the given city wins
- In the city quiz, there is also a searchable database with information on population figures, elevations, countries, districts, etc.
- And much more!
|Published||137 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||countries, Multiplayer, quiz, Singleplayer, state, world|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: